Join the Vibrant Public Art Movement!
At Baz-Art, we deliver projects demonstrating the social and economic impact of Public Art. To pull off these projects, we work with passionate people.
Calling all design enthusiasts! If you live and breathe creativity, but need to showcase your talents, look no further! All our projects start from a well designed and presented brief, so let’s join forces and share your creative vision from the early stage of new projects.
Baz-Art has been selected to employ young graduate interns as part of the Presidential Employment Stimulus Pack. This is a Work-Based Experience program coordinated by the Art Bank of South Africa!
APPLICATION TO BE FILLED BY 17TH AUGUST: HERE
Baz-Art is a young and growing, creative company leveraging the power of the Arts in marketing and communication. Whether clients want to create strong content, build awareness or share a message – our team is dedicated to providing them with artistic concepts, plans and reports for project implementation as well as digital media and marketing campaigns.
Based in Cape Town, and operating in the national and international arena as the largest public and street art platform in Africa, this emerging company builds bridges between communities, neighbourhood groups, businesses and educational systems through creating street and public art in all forms. Baz-Art’s vision is to grow a greater consciousness and awareness around the powerful impact of public and urban art and the potential of the creative sector in Africa.
We ensure we keep our visual story and company designs are in line with our brand’s identity and objectives. This is where you come in! By supporting our sales team with your high level of skill you will help us engage with our target audience effectively.
Junior Graphic Designer Position Summary
Are you a whiz with PowerPoint and alike? Do you have a discerning eye for design that’s sure to impress? We need your talent to craft visually stunning masterpieces that captivate our clients and inspire out of the box thinking.
As our part time Junior Graphic Designer, you will play a key role in supporting our sales team to craft visually compelling and aesthetically pleasing designs that align with our communication, marketing, and sales strategy. Your key role will be to ensure our pitch deck skeleton designs match our brand identity, the project pitch and grab the attention of our potential clients.
Ready to take your skills to new heights? We offer a dynamic and supportive environment where learning never stops.
Junior Graphic Designer Key Responsibilities
- Assisting in Design Projects: that require graphics, illustrations, and visual content for various marketing materials with a focus on pitch decks.
- Assist in Maintaining Design Consistency: by adhering to brand guidelines
- Image Editing and Optimization: Enhance and retouch images, ensuring they are optimized for different platforms and mediums.
- Presentation Design: Collaborate with team members to create visually compelling presentations for internal and external use.
- Keeping Up with Design Trends: Stay up to date with current design trends, techniques, and software to continuously improve your skills and bring fresh ideas to our creative process.
Junior Graphic Designer Skills Set
- Advanced Proficiency in PowerPoint & Adobe Suite: You’re an Adobe Suite & PowerPoint powerhouse! You know how to wield these tools to create visually captivating presentations that leave a lasting impact on our clients and partners.
- Keen Eye for Design Brilliance: You live and breathe design, and your passion shines through in your exceptional work.
- Attention to Detail: Your obsession with precision ensures that every pixel, every color, and every element is flawlessly aligned, delivering nothing but the highest quality output.
- Strong communication and problem solving: You can keep the team up to date with what you are working on.
- Eagerness to learn.
- Can work both independently and in a team.
Requirements & Qualifications
- Relevant studies in graphic design up to a NQF 6 qualification
- Aged between 18 & 35.
- You are a South African citizen, have a permanent residence or study permit.
- Has strong computer skills & strong knowledge of Adobe suite
At Baz-Art, we celebrate the unique perspectives and contributions of every team member. We value creativity, collaboration, and respect for all individuals. Working with high-level institutions and making a difference on the ground, our team strives for ethical, professional and inclusive work.
Benefits & Compensation
- Successful candidates will receive a stipend of R5 700 per month.
- Exceptional candidates stand the chance of employment and higher compensation
- We work in a hybrid office allowing you to work from home and the office to maximize your workflow
Does this seem like you and you’re ready to get started? There is only one thing standing in your way! Please fill out our online application form HERE . Applications closing date moved to 22nd of August. .
APPLICATION TO BE FILLED BY 22nd AUGUST: HERE
At Baz-Art, we believe in your potential to make a real impact. Embrace this exciting opportunity to develop your design skills, work in a hybrid office, and create an impressive portfolio that will set your career ablaze.
Get ready to create and join our team today!