Join the Vibrant Street Art Movement
Baz-Art is a young, growing and dynamic company serving both Commercial and NGO clients, in creating visual messages that inspire audiences. Based in Cape Town, and operating in the national and international arena as the largest public and street art platform in Africa, this emerging company builds bridges between communities, neighbourhood groups, businesses and educational systems through creating street art in many forms.
With the growth of the organisation from its small roots in Salt River in Cape Town, it now operates in all major cities in South Africa, is now expanding its footprint to other African cities and has its eye on Europe and the Americas. With this growth, Baz-Art now needs to engage someone with your talents and experience in administrative procedures and office management to ensure we maintain organizational effectiveness and efficiency as the company grows.
This role will see you reporting directly to the Directors, where you will be charged with ensuring that the office functions run smoothly and relevant records are kept up to date. Just as importantly, with the guidance of our team, you will be responsible for writing up project grants and reports. We will rely on your creative and enthusiastic communication skills to further enhance and build on the relationships with current and future clients, funders, suppliers and the community.
As a natural organiser, you’ll thrive on rolling up your sleeves and leading from the front by example. Highly self-reliant but comfortable working within a team, you’ll enjoy being given the freedom to maximise your organisational talent while interacting with clients , suppliers and colleagues at every level. You’ll excel under the constant pressure, change and variety of challenge that our fast-paced environment provides.
Grow your career as we grow Baz-Art together. Your communication skills, strength in attention to details and passion for precision and accuracy, linked to a minimum of five years’ experience in a similar or related position will qualify you for this position.
- You enjoy providing services and support to others
- You can solve new or unfamiliar problems
- A natural filer and keeper of order
- You can meet scheduled deadlines
- Assuring compliance with standards and regulations
- Checking the correctness of work done by self or others
- Reviewing complex documents or reports
- Have a creative writing talent as well as a strong understanding of facts and figures
- Experience in office management from a legal and financial point of view
- Agile with computer, office suite and website management
- Experience in partnerships with corporate and/or institutions
Do the characteristics below sound like you?
If this sounds like you, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the header “Office Manager” with your CV by 30 April
We look forward to hearing from you!